Sunday, April 27, 2008

A little progress




I am slowly getting a feel for the site. I got the webring on there but don't know how to move things around yet. I know the picture should be after the post but it is where it is for now.


A little about me. I have been quilting for many years. Like most of you I have way too many projects in the works and too much stash. I am retired but do quilt for others. I had a Gammill until I moved to NC, downsized to an HQ16 after the move. I just did not have enough space in my new house for the Gammill.


I am very excited to be doing Orange Crush with the group. I haven't finished step one yet but hope to get some sewing time in today. Now that Brandon has returned home I will not be spending as much time with my daughter and grand daughter. It is going to be a big adjustment for me. I will still be babysitting for Kendall 2 days a week. I really look forward to those days.


I am going to add a picture of my three house mates. The boxer is Emmett, the mixed breed is Lucky and the Weimaraner is Grayson.

No comments: