Saturday, April 18, 2009

Obsessed with Socks

I seem to be obsessed with socks. I am in the home stretch on the first pair and have already cast on the second pair. This time on dp needles working top down. I haven't worked on any of my sewing projects for a couple of weeks now. I just want to knit.
These are the beautiful swap blocks that arrived a couple weeks ago. I am going to do a simple lay out of 6 x 6 with 3 small borders and one wide one. I need to order the fabric today. I want to get this quilt finished and displayed in my living room. Such a nice memory of Marlene.

I purchased a sock book this week. It is pretty fun with the flip pages. All kinds of possibilities.


I do have to get some work done today. Another customer quilt is on the agenda along with repair to a comforter. I hope to squeeze in a little time to work on the t-shirt quilt and of course I will be knitting a little this evening.
Carol



2 comments:

blushing rose said...

Don't you just love feedsack quilt fabrics. Pop over & view mine. I collect them, also.

Very nice blocks. Will yo post the finished quilt to view?

TTFN ~ Marydon

Mary Johnson said...

Funny how we get in the mood to work on one thing over another .... I have lots of quilting and binding waiting for me but I just want to cut and piece right now.