Saturday, July 11, 2009

Home Again

I'm back from CA. I had a wonderful time meeting my new grand daughter and catching up with Dylan.

Neal, Monika and the kids just moved into their first house. They have remodeled the kitchen - it's almost done - very pretty. I think the yard will be there next project. Dylan is loving his yard. They had lived in an apartment so Dylan hadn't had a yard before now.

Did a lot of shopping, got to visit with Sylvia and visited a nature park with Monika and Dylan.

Of course I have tons of stuff to catch up on here. Customer quilts are waiting and then there is always the yard. My flowers on my front porch got toasted while I was away so they have to be re planted.

I will post pictures of my grand kids as well as the finished baby quilt later.

Carol

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Welcome back. Glad you had such a good time.

Ruthie said...

Can't wait to see the pics.