Sunday, September 27, 2009

Another one of my own

The pumpkin quilt is hanging in my kitchen. It looks very nice there. I see it from my front door when I walk in the house. Very nice greeting.


The Lovers Knot is now just waiting for binding. It is big enough for my bed and then some. I worked on this one a few years ago while caring for my Mom. I took my machine to her house and whenever she napped I would sew. I finally finished it last fall or sometime last year. It has just been waiting for an open space in the quilting schedule.



Today I need to load a customer quilt and also hope to prep some more flowers for the DWR.
My friend Sylvia and I are working on our own little BOM also. I need to finish block 1 today. I can't believe Oct is just right around the corner.
Carol

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Glad to see you are getting something done for yourself. I am sure it feels good. I just love the pumpkin quilt. I wish I had joined in on that swap. Maybe someday I will make it for myself.

Julie said...

Hi Carol. I wanted to be sure I let you know about my NEW blog!!
http://mysewingobsession.blogspot.com/
I love the doggie pic. LOL