Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Roll, roll cotton boll

It's done!! Seems like it took forever but only since November. It did turn out much nicer than I imagined. I didn't get a picture of the border but that is what pulls it altogether. The great thing about this quilt is that it is all scraps and stash! You would think that it would have put a dent in all those neutral scraps but really, not so much. It was a wonderful 70 degrees here today. Of course that is not lasting long, back down in the 50's tomorrow but oh so much better than a lot of other places. This is more like NC kind of winter weather.

Next project is Pennsylvania Dutch BOM from the fqs. Starting tomorrow evening!

Carol

2 comments:

Mimi said...

I am still impressed that this quilt is all from your stash. It really turned out very pretty. I envy your warm weather too. Last night and today was the Big Blizzard. Not as bad here in MI as it could have been, but I am happy to say that I got a snow day out of it.

Quilter Kathy said...

It's fabulous Carol...congratulations on finishing it so quickly!