Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Goal Accomplished

The Thimbleberries quilt is finished, just with a couple of hours to spare!

The quilting design doesn't show up much on the front so also included a picture of the back. Also a picture of the entire quilt that I finished earlier in Dec.

So today it will be taking down the Christmas decorations, cleaning and a little sewing. I'm going to try and tame my scraps and stash-they are taking over. Going to at least get started on that.

A couple of goals for this NewYear will be to work on a wool project. New adventure for me. I bought the BOW in wool from Primitive Gatherings last summer. It is neatly boxed up and waiting for me. I know I won't be doing a block a week!

I have a set of beautiful embroidered blocks that my dear friend Sylvia was working on. Just a few stitches to finish the embroidery and then I will set them in a quilt. I have given the design a lot of thought, just need to find the perfect fabric.

Of course the getting organized goal is always on my mind but I still need to work on that!

Happy NewYear!





1 comment:

Mimi said...

LOVE the snowflakes. Pat yourself on the back. Those two quilts are quite the accomplishment.