Sunday, February 3, 2013

Cleaning, Stripping, Sewing, Quilting

I've been cleaning out the closet in the quilt room. I'm determined to get all these tubs of scraps stripped up. This may be a life long project.

Sewing the Easy street blocks together. Block A is finished and I have started on block B. only nine of those, then I can start to put it together.

I pulled out a top that has been waiting for quilting. Another Christmas quilt, lap sized that was a guild mystery a few years ago. I will stitch down the binding while watching Downton tonight.

I have also been reading some new blogs and of course found another quilt I want to make. Ordered the book tonight - Stitches on the Porch - I think.

Onto to binding.





1 comment:

Mimi said...

I guess I am not alone when it comes cleaning out the sewing room lately. I, too, did some strpping tonight. All my blacks and whites are now in strips and ready to be pieced. Congrats on getting organized in the sewing room and look forward to what your next project looks like completed.