Monday, May 5, 2008

Weekend stuff

Yesterday I went for a long walk on the beach with Lucky. We haven't been going as often so it seemed like he tired out quickly. He kept getting slower and slower. It was a perfect day for a walk, just the right temp. and a lovely wind off the ocean.





On the sewing front I managed to piece a backing for one of my quilts that has been in the to-be-quilted pile for a long time. I had to look all over the house for the quilt but finally found it. I hate when I have to look for stuff, it wastes so much time.





I'm off to spend the afternoon with Kendall. I should be home fairly early and get another customer quilt loaded and also spend some time working on step 2 of OC.


Carol

3 comments:

Mar said...

Oh how sweet! I'm so happy to find you! you go girl!

Julie said...

This is the first time I have seen your blog. Nice! Is this a photo of Kendall? So cute.

carol said...

Thanks Marlene. This is all new to me but fun.

Julie, Thank you. The picture is of Kendall. I have 4 grandchildren but she is the only one close by and I love spending time with her.

Carol