Saturday, June 21, 2008

Saturday

The only sewing for today was embroidering a beach towel for Dylan. I'm afraid he really won't get to use it much because he fractured his arm last week. Maybe he will get a little time in the water if we are careful with his cast.
The day started off with a bike ride on Emerald Isle. Saturday morning is kind of a sad time on Emerald Isle. That's when most of the visitors are finishing their vacation, packing up and heading home. Sometimes I forget how lucky I am to live close enough to this awesome beach community to be able to visit whenever I want. I'm counting my blessings today:)


Another blessing this Saturday was the arrival of my Son Neal, my DIL Monika and grandson Dylan. Sherry and I were at the airport to welcome them. They will be here for a week, visiting from San Francisco.



Carol

No comments: