Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sewing and Ripping

I have been procrastinating a little on a customer quilt. It has been on the machine ready to start all week. Just not one I look forward to doing. While pondering what to do with it I worked on my neutral quilt that I started at retreat last Nov. It will be a Storm at Sea. I have about 80 diamonds finished now. I also worked on OC finishing step 4!!!

Then I finally made myself get started on the quilt, it is holding up progress. I didn't like the way it looked so I spent all day yesterday ripping.
I will try again later this evening.

Carol

4 comments:

Mar said...

ohhh the neutral quilt, love how those blocks are turning out.

Ruthie said...

Oh, no, look at that pile of thread. I hate it when I can't decide on a quilting design and then choose the wrong one.

Cheryl said...

I'd recognize those neutral blocks anywhere!!! I tried to respond to your post but it came back to me. Mar had to point me in the direction of your blog. I didn't know you had one. How's that sweet little grandchild of yours? See you in a few months.
Looking forward to reading your blog.

Deb Silva said...

Oh my gosh, Carol. I hope you hadn't done too much quilting before you decided to take it out. That pile of thread looks huge!

I love the Storm at Sea pattern. Looking forward to seeing your SaS in neutrals.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am still working the kinks out of my blog and blogging and will be starting to add pictures soon. I know the pictures are really nice to have and it always so nice to have a visual of the projects that are being worked on.