Friday, August 8, 2008

Time Is Flying

The last couple of weeks seem to have just flown by. Nothing new here. I am continuing to work on my neutrals quilt and the DWR. I hope to get some templates made and some rings put together this weekend. I have a goal of getting both these quilts finished and the OC mystery done by Nov. I will be visiting CA in Nov and can deliver the wedding quilt.

I know it has been hot across the country with no exception here. The humidity is really high which makes any yard work rather difficult - but that darn grass keeps growing. I think I will have to cut it tonight if it's not raining. This is the first morning in a couple of weeks that it seems a little cooler. We did get a little rain last night, don't know if it is to continue today or not.
I did manage to take one bike ride this week in the early morning. It was good to hear the birds chirping and get some fresh air even if it was hot.



Carol

2 comments:

Deb Silva said...

I can hardly wait to see your neutral Storm at Sea.

And I have to agree, the time does seem like it has flown by the past few weeks. November will be here before we know it.

Helen said...

Thanks for the post you added to my blog. Its nice to come and read your blog and see what you are doing.

Helen

PS... you have been nominated for an award so pop on over for more info.....