Friday, October 24, 2008

It's Done!!

It's finally finished. My neutral Storm at Sea. I love it. My favorite quilts seem to come from Alex's retreat. I'm so excited to have this one finished in time to take to retreat. It will be here before I know it and I'm just about ready. I have been very busy getting this quilt finished, the project for this year's retreat all cut out and I also finished cutting out the last step for Orange Crush. I have that set aside to take too. I still have to make some lotto blocks, get the scrap swap blocks together and go shopping for some new jeans and tops. I didn't get the Double Wedding Ring finished for my son but I am working on that one now. I really need to get that finished. Guess I was kind of selfish for concentrating on the SAS but I'll work hard on theirs now.

Carol











5 comments:

Mar said...

It's beautiful Carol! Congrats on a fantastic finish. I can't wait to see it up close and touch!

Julie said...

I love the neutral fabrics. So pretty!!

Holly said...

Ditto what Mar said. Retreat sure is getting close. I can't wait.

Anonymous said...

You've made a keeper! Your neutral quilt is so pretty.

Ruthie said...

What a beautiful quilt!