Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Snowman x 9 and the neutral quilt

One of my customers made her grand kids these really cute snowman wall hangings. There are nine of them, all meandered. So cute.
The neutral quilt is pieced!!! The binding is ready. I hope to get it quilted on Monday. I will not be taking care of Kendall on Monday since it is a holiday and Brandon will be off work. Now to concentrate on the double wedding ring. I know it is too much to hope for but I would sure like to get it done by the end of this month. I will be going to the Bay area in Nov. and would like to deliver it in person.

Carol

4 comments:

Mar said...

Cute Snowman! Congrats on a huge finish, will it be coming with you? I can't wait to see it.

carol said...

Thanks Marlene. Yes I am planning on bring it. Hope the quilting looks as nice on the quilt as it does in my mind.

Deb Silva said...

Oh Carol, I can't wait to see your finished Storm. And I have to agree with Mar - the snowmen look real cute.

Julie said...

Snowmen - so cute!!
Doesn't it feel good to get a top finished? The neutral is nice.