Sunday, February 15, 2009

Swap blocks and T-shirt quilt

Swap blocks are about 1/2 finished. They are pretty blocks and will make a beautiful quilt.
And - the t-shirt quilt is done. This is the back.

This is the front. Pardon the messy quilting room!! I used the popcorn panto and it turned out pretty good. There was a lot of drag on the machine, from the combination of the t-shirt fabric and the pellon and the batting.
My customer made this quilt for her daughter and will be sending it to Jerusalem. I bet it costs a small fortune to mail, it's very heavy. My goal was to quilt 2 quilts this weekend and only finished the one. I will have to get up early tomorrow and get the second loaded before I go to Kendall's house to babysit.
Back to stitching.
Carol


3 comments:

Mimi said...

I'll bet you sighed a big sigh of relief on finishing the T-shirt quilt! Glad you were able to finish it and get onto something new. Have fun babsitting.

Julie said...

Yeah, it's done! Now on to "normal" quilts.

tracey said...

your blocks look *gorgeous*!! good job!

tracey