Sunday, August 9, 2009

Ice Cream Ride

I just got back from a motorcycle ride with friends. I went as a passenger since I haven't really shopped for a bike yet. We went 77 miles for ice cream and the shop was closed!! We were told they were open on Sundays - ? That is the farthest I have ever gone just for ice cream! It was 100 degrees today so we were pretty happy when we found a Dairy Queen. It was a fun day even with all that heat.

Not much sewing going on this weekend. I did do a little garage organizing, hung some shelves, and found some long lost needlework. I also found a sack of acorn squash that my brother brought to me last Nov. It was not a pretty sight.

Off for a cool shower and then a little sewing. I'm back to the DWR. I have 9 more sections to put together and then I can start putting it into rows.

Carol

1 comment:

Mimi said...

100 degrees!!! Not a great day for riding a bike. What kind of bike you going to shop for? Curious minds want to know. :D