Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mission Accomplished

This is what I did the whole weekend. Motorcycle classes started on Friday evening, continued all day Saturday and we finished up today. I passed both the skills and the written test. Now all I have to do is go to the DMV and take another written test and I'm good to go. I never thought I would be riding a motorcycle at my age. Just goes to prove you can still teach an old lady new tricks. I have enjoyed the class and am looking forward to getting my own bike.

Carol

3 comments:

Mimi said...

You wild woman, you! Don't tell anyone....I have thought of doing this, too. Would you say that this would constitute our second childhood? Have fun with it!!!

carol said...

Faye, I was thinking the same thing.

Sharon said...

I'm a friend of Fayes...and I've been thinking of getting my own bike as well....