Saturday, July 10, 2010

Chelsea Cottage

Chelsea Cottage is finally quilted. I don't do custom quilting very often so it is far from perfect. It is mine though and I can live with it. I need to trim a lot of threads yet and get it squared up but since I am running about a week behind I will set it aside until Summer Breezes is quilted.

Several of the Alex Anderson retreat group purchased this kit from In Between Stitches at sew night. In Between Stitches, in Livermore CA, has opened their sewing room for pre-retreaters the last couple of years. It is a nice little get together for those of us who arrive early.


This quilt is from the book You're Invited by Barb Adams and Alma Allen, Blackbird designs. I love their books!
Off to quilt Summer Breezes and then I have one customer quilt that has to be finished by Sunday evening.
Carol

1 comment:

Deb Silva said...

It is a beauty Carol. I didn't get the kit ... maybe someday it will get crossed off my ToDo list. sigh ...