Saturday, October 20, 2012

Better Luck Today

I'll start with a picture of the lovely Natalie.
 
 These three quilts were made by Sally Collins.  Her work is just amazing.  Although I will never be making anything using such small pieces I feel that I learned a lot from her lecture that I can incorporate into my quilting, that is if I ever get back into it again.  Seems like a long dry spell.


 Then there is the handsome little Dylan.  I attended his soccer practice with his Dad, it was great to be able to spend some time with the kids.
I will be back with some pictures of the quilts the ladies were working on at retreat.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Oh, the quilts are to die for, but those kids are sooooo adorable. Glad you got to spend time with them. Can't wait to see all the other quilts.