Wednesday, October 17, 2012

SF Bay Area Trip 2012

I had a wonderful time on my recent trip to SF!  Visited with my son and his family.  It was great to spend some time with them!  The grand kids are growing like weeds.  I also attended the Ales Anderson retreat in Livermore.  Great retreat - Sally Collins was the guest speaker, wow what an awesome program.  This retreat was bittersweet without my dear friend Sylvia but it was nice to be with other people who knew and loved her too. 

I wanted to post some pictures, took tons of them.  I have some amazing quilt pictures.  Can't seem to get them to upload.  I will keep trying to figure out why the pictures won't post - if I do I will be back.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Well, I hope you get back. I wanna see some pictures! Glad you had such a good time.