Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cleaning and Quilting


I have been cleaning this morning, getting the house ready for my brother and his wife. They will stay here and take care of my dogs while I am in CA. I am getting so excited! I will be attending the Alex Anderson retreat and visiting my son and his family and staying a couple days with Sylvia. I always look forward to this trip.


I mailed my quilt off last week and it arrived safe at Sylvia's house. That is such a relief. My project for this year was in with it, now all I have to do is pack, finish cleaning and get a couple quilts quilted. I finally got a little shopping done yesterday, still a few things on my list to get on Monday. I should get the lawn mowed one more time but that is last on my list.


Carol

3 comments:

Julie said...

I am jealous! Have a wonderful time. :-D

Mary Johnson said...

Have fun! Your Storm at Sea is gorgeous!

Deb Silva said...

It's getting down to the wire. It's always good to know that packages arrived safely. Sounds like the dogs will be in good hands too.