Friday, November 7, 2008

Still cleaning, done quilting

I finished and delivered the last customer quilt that had to be done before I leave. What a relief, but I will have to be hard at it when I return.

I am finishing cleaning tonight. It's like remodeling - every time I clean one thing it leads to another. If I weren't cleaning for company I would call it finished. I do have the guest room about ready. Sheets are in the washer.

I still need to pack. Some of it is done, most of the clothes but I have to get the hand projects packed in my carry on and I still need to charge and download some stuff to my IPod. I am so excited I can hardly stand it.

I will be babysitting little Dylan Monday and Tuesday, then Tuesday evening my son will drive me to Sylvia's in Woodland. We will drive back to Livermore on Wed and meet some other early arrivals for a sew night at a really nice quilt shop in Livermore, In Between Stitches. I'm not sure what is on the agenda for Thur. morning but I think it might involve having breakfast with friends and some shopping. Did I say I was excited? C'mon Sunday morning, I can't wait to get on that plane!!

I do have to add that I am really going to miss Kendall and my boys. But I know the puppies will be spoiled while I am gone. It's so nice not to have to worry over them!

Carol

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

Sounds like you're going to have a great time!