Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

It is a beautiful day here in NC. I will be celebrating Thanksgiving with my daughter and her family. The pie is in the oven now and I am making the deviled eggs and taking the rolls. The rest is up to Sherry. Makes for an easy day!!

My trip to CA was wonderful. I enjoyed seeing my son and his family, visiting with Sylvia and of course attending retreat. Pictures another day.

Please keep my friend Marlene of Pincushion Diaries in your prayers. She is very ill. Debi of A Quilting Journey is collecting quilt blocks for a quilt for Marlene. Please stop by her blog for details. www.aquiltingjourney.blogspot.com

Carol

2 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Thanksgiving. Sorry to hear your friend is ill.

Jim Kankula said...

Hey, Jim here from the retreat. I've started my own blog and have connected to yours. www.misterstitcher.blogspot.com