Monday, January 19, 2009

Cleaning, cardmaking and sewing

I made a couple of cards this morning. One is for a friend who's son was in a motorcycle accident and had to undergo reconstruction surgery on his face. He is doing well but sounds like a long recovery. Then I made Mason's birthday card. He will be four next week. Making his birthday card gave me a chance to play with my new Slice design cutter.
Also been working on the DWR again. I have quite a few arcs and melons together.


I heard on the news that it is supposed to snow tonight, 3 - 5 inches a couple hours North of here. I hope it misses this area. I had enough when I was home in Dec.
Carol

1 comment:

Twisted Quilts said...

My new grandson is going to be Mason! His mother is scheduled for a C-section Feb 2. Happy Birthday to your Mason.