Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Eventide

One last post on Eventide, at least until it is quilted. I love it. It was fun to work on, those little Ohio Star blocks were so much fun to make. Couldn't wait to move on to the next one to see what it would look like! Thank you Thelma for hosting the sew along. I enjoyed it so much. I am going to the parade now, can't wait to see them all together. Just checked out Thelma's blog. Great quilts everyone. They are beautiful!!! Sorry for the cell phone picture. When I get home tonight I will post a picture from my "real" camera. We are just beginning to get that storm that went through Tn and Georgia yesterday, it could be a nasty one!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

This is just absolutely stunning. I have a bunch of this collection on a shelf and I've been utterly uninspired to do something with it until now, it's so beautiful. Congrats on finishing!