Thursday, April 14, 2011

OH MY GOSH

I am the extremely lucky winner of a gift box from Carrie Nelson, Miss Rosie's Quilt Co, as part of the recent Eventide sew along. I can't tell you how excited I was to find this huge box of goodies on my front porch this evening. I will post pictures of all the goodness I found inside this weekend. Carrie was much more than generous, I just kept repeating oh my gosh, oh my gosh as I looked at all the wonderful gifts inside!! Carrie, if you are reading - Thank You So Much!!! I love everything in the box and I am just awed by your generosity! Eventide is a great quilt and the sew along made it even more fun to put together. Carol

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

Lucky girl you are. Can't wait to see your goodies.

Mimi said...

Well, I don't know why, but hey, presents are always nice to receive. You are lucky!!! Can't wait to see the contents.