Saturday, April 30, 2011

Promises, Promises

I haven't lost my enthusiasm for my wonderful gift, promise to share pictures soon. I need to get a new SD card for my camera. I have so many pictures on the current one, computer is full, so it takes forever and a day to get to the new pictures. I keep forgetting to buy a new card when I am in town but have it on the list now.

Lots of customer quilting going on here plus it is time to really get serious about the yard work. Have to get my flowers to plant today and also remember to get batteries for the underground fence so the dogs don't tramp all over the flowers. I don't know why they like to do that so much.

Dodged storms here this week. My heart goes out to all those in the tornado's path! I think our next chance for rain is Tuesday so I have to remember to get the yard fertilized Mon evening. I always forget until it is raining.

Off to Lowes for flowers, I bet there will be lots of shoppers today, such a beautiful day we are having!

Carol

No comments: