Sunday, March 22, 2009

Afternoon Walk

Lucky and I did slip off to the beach yesterday afternoon. He is enjoying the fresh air, hearing the waves and probably dreaming of actually catching one of those birds he likes to chase. Really, I think the sun was in his eyes. It was a lovely day and we had a nice walk.
Little Kendall discovered my wind chimes this morning when she came to visit. She was here while her Daddy put dead bolt locks on my doors. With the increase in break ins I feel a little safer with the locks on.

This is the customer quilt that I finished up yesterday. I used Daisy Swirl on it. I really like the way it came out. It is a beautiful quilt, she did a nice job with the colors.




Off to load another top, then maybe a little stitching on one of my projects later this evening.
Carol






3 comments:

Twisted Quilts said...

Are you in Emerald Isle? We have a house there. Your pictures look like EI.

Mimi said...

What a cutie Kendall is.

Julie said...

Beautiful job quilting that! Kendall is such a cutie pie!!