Sunday, March 8, 2009

Jane's Booth

A couple of pictures of my friend Jane's booth that I helped with at the quilt show. Jane sells Quilt in a Day products for the East coast shows. We packed up in warp speed on Sunday afternoon to beat the bad weather home. We had to drive through lots of wind and rain but no snow or ice.


Playing catch up this weekend. This is the third year that I have quilted the raffle quilt for the Relay for Life. It is lists of cancer survivors. Another very nice quilt for the raffle this year.


Back to work. I am quilting another raffle quilt, this time for the local quilt guild. I think I measured it at 92x92 - so I must keep at it.
Carol




1 comment:

Mary Johnson said...

I missed the Quilt in a Day booth this year although I have bought some books and rulers in past shows.