Saturday, March 21, 2009

Busy Saturday

I have so many things to do I don't know where to start. Guess it will be finishing up a customer quilt and load the next one. I have one HS quilt ready to quilt and another one almost together. It's a beautiful day and there is lots of yard work to do. I think that will wait until tomorrow. I did get the grass cut in the backyard this week. The weeping willow has come to life again and looks so pretty. The daffodils are in bloom although only a couple came up this year.

I'd better get busy, I know I will have to take time out to play with the dogs sometime today - maybe even sneak in a walk on the beach with Lucky, I know he wants to go!!

Carol

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Ahhhh, blooming trees and flowers and walks on the beach. I can hardly wait for Spring to truly come to Michigan. We had some snow flurries earlier, so that tells me it's not going to be warm for a little while yet.

Twisted Quilts said...

We are down at the coast this weekend and it is absolutely gorgeous, not a cloud in the sky. The ocean has a few whitecaps, beautiful. It makes you forget those cold winter days we had in January. And of course the basketball games are keeping us busy.