Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hanna

Hanna was here about 3:30 this morning. I was out of power for a couple of hours. Everything seems to be fine, haven't found any damage around the house or yard. I am so thankful. Hanna was just a tropical storm but that wind was way too strong for my taste.

The boys have electronic collars which do not have a place for name tags. So I stopped to pick up collars for them but didn't get tags. I was able to write their phone number on the collars with a sharpie except for Emmett's. The only one left in his size was black so I did a quickie embroidery job last night. Worked out pretty good. I didn't get it lined up very well but it did the trick.

Carol

2 comments:

Mar said...

Aren't you smart! Glad to hear that you weathered the storm. Hope it's the last. I would say move to California, but we had an earthquake last nite! 4.0 xo

Julie said...

I am glad it was not that bad. I am wondering what Ike will do.