Thursday, September 25, 2008

New Goodies

Not only did I receive 3 packages in the mail today I bought this cute birdhouse. There were several different styles but I thought since I lived near the coast the lighthouse was the one for me. I think it is just so cute.

I received two Australian Homespun magazines today and a couple of new stencils that I will be using this weekend. Also, my scrapbooking software came today. I haven't opened that box yet. I have the thought that maybe if I do my scrapbooking on the computer I will get it done a little faster. Have to unearth the photo printer and get it hooked up. I think it is in the closet in the quilting room. Of course it is on the bottom of the stack of project boxes.

A couple of pictures of recent customer quilts. I love the pink and brown combo. She also did the pink and brown in a string quilt. Guess those pictures are on my other camera. Will have to post that one later. I just fell in love with it. I did find that fabric but I keep telling myself that I have enough projects and fabric and so far haven't ordered it. I do know one of the shops in town have some of that line and I have a card for $20.00 in free fabric from that shop. It will probably have to come home with me one of these days.

Carol

2 comments:

Julie said...

Wow, computer scrapbooking? Sounds like fun.

Mary Johnson said...

Pink and brown is one of my favorite combinations but I'm a little low on browns right now - I think I need some fat quarters.